Saturday, May 15, 2010

Now and Again


Looking back all these years
How i suffered all the pain & tears
To make a change like i never had
Too much regrets i can no longer tell

Looking back all those times
To all my sins & to all my crimes
Nothing will ever be justified
Being young & blind won’t give me the right

When it all went wrong & the odds were down
No one dared to be around
Weren’t there to catch me when i fell

So why should i care?
Why should i care to whatever they’ll say?
They’ve never cared anyway

In the end, I'll move from there
And I will do it my way
I'll do it now & again

5 comments:

Sop said...

somehow i'm reading this in akon's voice..

Aimi Syahirah said...

i can feel the spirit :)

aw3rz said...

Damn! Kurus gila ko!

HafizJaafar said...

ucop - cuma tiada carutan kot
aimi - spirit of the coin ek..hehe
awe - ye,hot stuff ni..dan ganas..

Muhammad Zuhairi said...

asal kau plh gmb ni?
-aju macho-